Friday 25 September 2015

The Style Edit: Orange is the New Black


Autumn is very much here with the official first day of Autumn this week. You may have noticed that one of the big trends this season is Orange, as it's very much hit the stores. This isn't a colour that normally features in my wardrobe, but I love the darker Orange shades which are around at the moment such as this burnt orange dress. 

I really like the two tired style of the dress with the longer length and side slits. It's easy to dress it up or down with jewellery and some heels. I loved the style so much I got it in black too (I may be embracing colour, but just can't turn my back on black).

So let's talk about the jacket........this has been my buy of the season so far, I absolutely adore it! Fringing is another major trend right now, it has been for a while and I think it can add a little something fun to your look.
This jacket is so versatile which you know I like. It's an ideal jacket to throw on during these transitional days and will pretty much go with everything! It's also available in Tan and I was very tempted to snap up both colours.

Primark - Dress and Jacket | Madewell - Necklace | Zara - Shoes


Jx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig