Tuesday 17 June 2014

Review: & Other Stories Body Scrub Sugar Crush


Whilst having a browse in & Other Stories recently, I came across their range of body scrubs and  I had a fun time trying them out (there are large sinks in the store so you can try them out properly). The Sugar Crush scrub was my absolute favourite as it left my hands bright, soft and super smooth.


Now that Summer is here and it's time to bare my legs, I have been on the look out for a good body scrub. I'm usually not a huge fun of sugar scrubs as first thing in the morning in  the shower, the sugary scent can be a little sickly, but Sugar Crush smells amazingly luscious with a good balance of sweetness and citrus. The texture of the scrub isn't rough or too grainy and it lathers up a little with water to leave skin really polished and silky smooth. I often find that I don't even need to moisturise after using this scrub and a little goes a long way.


& Other Stories describes it as 'delicate Jasmine petals are lightly sprinkled with brown sugar with a twist of Bergamot and Lime juice. Gentle and sweet with a twist.' I think the Jasmine and Bergamot really help strike the perfect balance against the sugar and lime. 


Sugar Crush is available online and in store costing £7 for 250ml and little goes a long way.

Have your tried any of the & Other Stories body scrubs?
Which one is your favourite?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig