Friday 20 June 2014

Review: The Bathory Detox Bath Salts


Having a long and relaxing soak in the bath is one of my absolute favourite things to do, I find it really helps me unwind, ease stresses away and I always sleep well after a good bath. I recently discovered The Bathory, where you can design your own bath salts and I was very excited and keen to try it out.
The bath salts come in 3 categories: Bask (packed with 3 luxurious mineral salts), Soothe (hydrating oatmeal, honey and buttermilk) and Detox (pure Epsom salts and Rhassoul Clayto draw out toxins). Once you've chosen the type of bath salt you want, you then select the  3 essential oils you want to add. 

I opted for the Detox blend and added Bergamot (the uplifting one), Eucalyptus (the reviving one) and Sandalwood (the exotic one). My bath salt invention was then sent in the post and I received it within a few days.


Things have been very stressful lately and I was very much in need of a relaxing detox bath so I added a few capfuls under running water, gave it all a bit of a swirl then laid back and let the mineral salts work their magic. I really love these bath salts as I was left feeling revived, less achey and less puffy. I'm excited about creating other blends once these are finished.

The Bathory bath salts are available online and cost £18 for 200g.

Have you The Bathory bath salts yet?
What blends have you created?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig