Wednesday 25 June 2014

Review: Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara



For years and years, I've been on the search for the perfect mascara and over that time I've lost count of how many I've tried and how much I've spent on mascaras ranging from drugstore finds to high end designer ones. I've found some good ones along the way, but I think finally the ideal everyday mascara has been found.......drumroll......the Laura Mercier Long Lash mascara in black.

Now I know when it comes to mascara, there really is no one size that fits all as everyone requires their mascara of choice to do different things and achieve different effects and looks, so I know while I love this mascara and others will too (I recommended it to my best friend and she loves it), it may not suit the needs of everyone.


I first tried this mascara as I received a sample of it in a Birchbox. I hadn't really heard much about it before but as soon as I tried it, I knew it was a keeper. 

I really like the brush applicator as it feels like it's combing through your lashes as it coats them & the brush always has the right amount of product on it. This mascara never leaves lashes looking clumpy or stuck together & I really like that you can easily build it up to give lashes a more voluminous look and it also holds a curl well. 


Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara costs £19.50 and is available at Laura Mercier stockists such as Space NK and John Lewis.

What's your favourite mascara? 

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig