Monday 17 February 2014

Winter Nail Polish

I know the cold weather is still here as we're only half way through February, but on sunny days like we had yesterday, I have found my mind wondering to thoughts of Spring and I've already found myself reaching for the Spring nail polish shades. However there are some lovely nail polishes I've been wearing through the Winter so I thought I would share some of them here:

1. Mavala Amethyst - £4.75 5ml - John Lewis



This has been one of my favourite Winter shades. A beautiful deep plum cream polish with no shimmer. Its a beautiful stunning shade....just so pretty and a true classic.

2. Butter London - Giddy Kipper £12 for 11ml - Boots


Giddy Kipper (I love the name) is the first Butter London polish I've tried and I absolutely love it! I think it's one of my all time favourite polishes. It's such beautiful blue, a primary blue which isn't too bold. Giddy Kipper has a slight silver shimmer running through giving it an unique edge in a good way. 

3. Chanel Blue Satin - £18 for 13ml - Selfridges 

Chanel's Satin Blue is something of a cult classic Navy polish. It's so dark it's almost black but in the light you can catch the Navy tone and it looks gorgeous. A very sophisticated nail polish!

4. Estée Lauder - Love Bite £14.50 fr 9ml - Selfridges

I absolutely adore this nail polish and it was defiantly love at first sight when I saw it in the Selfridges Beauty Hall. Its such a pretty cerise pink shade of polish, you can wear it all round and it would also be perfect for Spring. I've had so many compliments on this nail polish and I've caught myself being distracted by it while typing away at work. I really like the quality of the Estée Lauder nail polishes, they have a nice thick consistency and don't chip easily.

5. OPI San Francisco - mini collection - £12.50 - 123 Hair & Beauty

First Date at the Golden Gate | Muir Muir on the Wall | In the Cable-Car Pool Lane | Peace & Love & OPI
The OPI San Fransisco nail polish set has been a Winter staple. First Date at the Golden Gate and In the Cable-Car Pool Lane are great classic Autumn/Winter shades and Muir Muir on the Wall and Peace & Love & OPI were shades for Christmas. The set is comprised of the mini OPIs which are 3.75ml each but they still have the same great OPI quality and finish. I really love the OPI sets and am currently lusting after the Gwen Stefani one.

Which nail polishes have you been loving over Winter?

Jx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig