Sunday 23 February 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

1. New iPad Mini


After selling my Galaxy Note tablet, I've been saving up for a little while now to get an iPad Mini with retina display and I finally got my iPad this week! I was so excited and have been having a lot of fun making it my own and discovering new Apps. I'm also really excited as I'll be able to use it to do more blogging when I'm on the go. 

2. The Book Thief 


During the week I got to see a preview screening of The Book Thief, the film based on the novel by Markus Zusak. I haven't yet read the book, though it's on my list of books to read, so I didn't really have any expectations before going to see the film. I really enjoyed The Book Thief, the story completely drew me in. The backdrop of the film is Wartime Germany and centres around young  Liesel and her Foster family. I thought it was a beautiful story and would really recommend it, but be warned it is quite sad at times and I don't think there were many dry eyes by the end of the film. 

3. Ramen 

Ramen is one of my most favourite dishes, especially during the cold months and Ramen packs have been a bit of a new discovery for me fairly recently when I was having a browse around China Town. One of my good friends mentioned that these can be picked up at a bargain price in Wing Yip and he'd let me know when he next goes. So this week I got a bulk delivery of Prawn Ramen (as modelled  beautifully by cuddly Munks who belongs to my friend and sadly doesn't come with the Ramen). These should keep me going for quite a while and I may even do a little post on how I make delicious quick and easy Ramen at home.

4. London Fashion Weekend

On Friday I was lucky enough to be at London Fashion Weekend and I got to be on the front row at the Trend catwalk show which was amazing! I was quite good and didn't go wild on the shopping front but really enjoyed having a browse and seeing the great outfits people had put together. I'll be doing a post soon on my favourite looks from the Trend catwalk show.

5. New statement necklace


As many of you may know by now, I have quite a weakness for a statement necklace so when I saw this, I just fell in love with the colours and metallics. It was a bit of a bargain at only £5 and I'm looking forward to putting it together with different outfits.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig