Sunday 16 February 2014

Review: Tommy Guns Blueberry and Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner

I stumbled across the Tommy Guns haircare range the other few week when shopping in Waitrose. I'd kept meaning to try the Tommy Guns range and when I saw it was on special offer I picked up the Tommy Guns Volumising Blueberry and Ginseng Shampoo and Blueberry, Ginseng and Honey Conditioner and thought I'd try it out and well......wow....talk about good hair days!!


(usually £5.50 for 250ml)
Tommy Guns shampoo’s ingredient combination of Blueberry and Ginseng amazingly lifts the hair, adds volume and a beautiful healthy looking shine. The conditioner with added Honey is wonderfully smooth and creamy, can be worked in all over the hair not just the ends and leaves my hair looking smooth and incredibly shiny. My hair felt amazing, smooth, thicker and healthy. The subtle fruit scents and Ginseng aren’t overpowering at all and my hair smelt lovely through the day. I also quite like the packaging, simple but stylish.

Photo by Gerrod Charles

Excuse the strange expression on my face, I have a bit of a cold at the moment and as this picture was taken I'd just been blasted in the face by the wind, so I was a little startled to say the least. However the picture really best captures how healthy my hair is looking from using the Tommy Guns Blueberry and Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner and why I'm really impressed with the range. I'd definitely other products from this range too.


Have you tried the Tommy Guns haircare range?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig