Tuesday 8 March 2016

Review: Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Matte Lip Colour - La Romanesque

Lipsticks! I love them, nothing like a gorgeous lipstick to brighten up the complexion. Unfortunately for my bank balance though, I love all types of lipstick with may have a slight weakness for the designer variety (cue the monkey covering its eyes and mouth emojis).

My latest lipstick love is the Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Matte Lip Colour in La Romanesque which I mentioned in my February favourites post. I spied this lipstick while innocently perusing the Chanel beauty counter (honest!) and I just fell in love with the beautiful shade. A gorgeous blue toned berry pink which on the lips is the perfect beautiful raspberry pink. I'd been searching for a shade like this for quite a while so I'm very happy as I find it lifts my complexion and really brings out my features.

The formula is so creamy and smooth, it glides on with ease to leave the perfect satin matte finish. As the formula isn't drying and I find that it actually leaves my lips feeling hydrated as it contains sweet almond oil, sappan wood and green tea to protect lips. The staying power of the lipstick is pretty good but you may well need to reapply after eating. 
La Romanesque has become a make up bag staple, as the shade is ideal for work meetings or for a evening out after work. Something tells me I'm going to get through this lipstick very quickly.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig