Monday 12 January 2015

Today I'm Wearing

This blanket scarf from Zara is one of my favourite wardrobe pieces. I've featured it on the blog before, but this year I've been playing around with it more, finding different ways to style it to keep me warm and toasty in the cold and Wintery weather.

When I buy any new wardrobe addition I like to make sure it's something I can get plenty of wear out of, so I love it when I can give a treasured piece a fresh new look with a careful bit of styling. I also enjoy trying new things and being more adventurous with my clothes, so I love how this grey Fedora goes with this outfit not to mention how warm and cosy this whole look keeps me. The scarf is so versatile with the double pattern and I have been known to use it as a blanket when travelling. 
Zara Scarf | H&M Black dress | Primark Black Mac, Bag, Belt, Boots and Fedora Hat

What are your favourite cosy Winter looks?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig