Sunday 18 January 2015

REVIEW: PIXI GLOW TONIC


Pixi's Glow Tonic is very much a cult product among beauty bloggers so I have always been a bit curious about it and whether it really would live up to the rave reviews. With my current toner almost finished I thought it a good time to give this a try (I'm trying to instill a one in, one out policy) especially when I saw a huge display of them in Liberty's Beauty Hall......I thought it was a sign!
Pixie call this a 'beauty elixir'. The tonic is exfoliating & helps oxygenate the skin. It tones, firms and tightens the skin, removing dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. It's suitable for all skin types and I haven't had any problems with it on my sensitive skin. I especially like that it's alcohol free as alcohol containing toners really dry out my skin.

Pixie Glow Tonic contains Aloe Vera and Ginseng so it is soothing on the skin. I noticed from the display in Liberty that the colour of the tonic can vary & Pixie say that the product has no artificial colour added but as the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there can occasionally be slight variations in shade from batch to batch. There's no need to worry as the shade doesn't affect the product at all.

I've been using the Glow Tonic about three times a week over the last three weeks & I have already noticed a difference. My skin looks healthier, the dull look that's so common at this time of the year is subsiding & my skin is looking smoother & more even toned. My recent blemish breakout has calmed down & as a result I'm left with a great base for makeup. While for me Pixie's Glow Tonic is a little on the spendy side at £18, I think it's worth it and I really do recommend it due to the results I've already seen. For me it has definitely lived up to the hype so I'm really glad I gave it a go, I know this is going to be a staple in my skin care routine. 

Have you tried Pixie's Glow Tonic?
 
Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. i've been desperate to give this a try but was also wondering if it would live up to the hype with a quite a high price tag! i also have sensitive skin so i'm so glad its been working wonders for you! its next on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes, I love this stuff. Let me know how you get on with it x

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig