Tuesday 27 January 2015

Review: VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray


I discovered the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray through my friend Sammy, one of those classic moments on a night out when you're in the ladies sorting out your hair an makeup and you get product envy. Sammy swore by this being a great volumising and texture adding product, so I very curious to try it out myself.

I've been very impressed by this dry spray and I definitely think it's a great, purse friendly alternative to Bumble and Bumble's Dryspun Finish spray, which I'm a big fan of. VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray adds instant fullness for great volume without leaving a matte or sticky feeling which is a big plus for me. It adds texture to hair so is especially great for layered hair styles or helping keep up dos in place. 
                Before                                                                                 After VO5 Plump It Up Spray
VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray is £4.19 and available at Superdrug and Boots. There is a two VO5 products for £5.50 promotion on at the moment in Boots so it's a great time to give it a go.

Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I might give this a go! I've just finished a bottle of the VO5 Dry Texturising Spray and I wasn't really a big fan, but maybe this is more of what I'm after!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig