Friday 30 January 2015

Today I'm Wearing


This lovely cape from Zara caught my eye when I was in Paris before Christmas. I loved everything about it but I ummed & ahhed about buying it as I'd spent a small fortune in Paris on makeup & French pharmaceuticals. However the cape was meant to be as I found it reduced in the January sales in London & I didn't hesitate for a second! I bagged this beautiful cape & a bargain too!! The amazing camera bag is from Accessorize & was an awesome Secret Santa gift from my gorgeous friend Charlotte. Oh how I love that bag! I love it's quirkiness & I've received so many comments & compliments on it, the waiters in Hot Pink Grill in Wimbledon especially loved it!! This is a bit of a photo heavy post from me but I just really love this look with the cape & camera bag.

I have wanted a Winter cape for quite a while so I couldn't believe my luck when I spied this in the sale. I have to admit I wouldn't wear it out in the snow as it's quite open & only does up under the chin but it's fine for a normal Winter day as it's made of thick wool & you can layer up underneath. I think it would go perfectly with a chunky oversized roll neck jumper & jeans.
The jumper dress was a H&M sale purchase & another fabulous bargain. The dress is perfectly cosy & keeps me lovely & warm. It's easy to dress it up with boots & jewellery so a great Winter staple to have in my wardrobe.
This necklace is very precious to me as my lovely 8 year old niece picked it out & gave it to me as a gift for my last birthday. She was so excited to show me it's a watch inside & I absolutely love it! As my niece & nephew live in Germany & I don't get to see them very often, the necklace holds a lot of extra sentimental value to me.


Zara Cape - sold out but similar here | Accessorize Bag - sold out online but some in sale instore | H&M Jumper Dress - similar here | Primark Hat and Boots | Necklace - gift from Germany


What have been your favourite sale bargains?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig