Friday 5 December 2014

Review: Urban Decay All Nighter


The party season is very much upon us which means heavy demands on the staying power of make up looks & that's where the wonderful Urban Decay's All Nighter make up setting spray comes in oh so handy!


I first tried this during an Urban Decay makeover. The makeup artist misted it over my face at the end of the finished look and it instantly felt really refreshing. Once it dried, I could really see the difference as my skin had a beautiful dewy finish & the make up looked flawless. My best friend noticed the difference even over Skype later that day! 

Just mist the weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter really does keep your makeup looking gorgeously just-applied without melting, cracking, fading or settling into fine lines. 


Urban Decay state this was developed in an exclusive partnership with SKINDIN VIA. The clinically tested formula is suitable for all skin types and features patented Temperature Control Technology. So apparently All Nighter actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place, even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. So it's perfect for achieving smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day or all night, all year round. I often use All Nighter in the morning (when I'm not doing my make up in a rush on the train) as well as when I'm doing my makeup for a big night out.  

The spray is a microfine mist that goes on lightly, it's not too heavy on the skin at all. I apply in a cross formation over the face & once applied it only takes a few seconds to dry & then you don't even know it's there. I have the 30 ml travel size version (£9) as it's perfect for popping into my handbag but it also comes in a larger 100ml size (£20) which is perfect for the dressing table when you want to set your make up in the morning. 


Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig