Sunday 14 December 2014

My Under £25 Christmas Gift Guide


It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas especially with my little Christmas tree up and the Christmas lights sparkling away. It's not long to go now so I really do need to finish up the last of my Christmas shopping. I thought I would put together my top 12 Christmas presents picks for those of you, who like me are still rushing around the shops. There's quite a range and it's not just all beauty, some are ideal for stocking fillers, secret santa gifts or just for treating someone including yourself. There are decadent bath treats, luxury chocolates and even Spa sessions so if you're stuck on present inspiration hopefully this will get you back in the mood for Christmas shopping.

Spa London gift voucher
This is such a lovely gift for those of you who live in and around London. Spa London have a number of locations in London as they're part of Better Gyms. I very recently went along for a Spa afternoon in the Wimbledon location and it was just bliss. The ethos behind this spa chain is affordable and accessible spa facilities and treatments with prices starting at as little as £8 for concessions. For just £18 you can relax away stresses and worries in a 3 hour Thermal Suite pamper session where you'll get to enjoy the sauna, aromatherapy steam room, salt scrub bar, foot spa, jacuzzi and relaxation room not to mention some spa bathrobe and slippers chill out time. The Spa and treatments are available for both men and women, 7 days a week so a gift voucher would be perfect for booking in for some Spa pampering in January when everyone's feeling a little exhausted and in need of a boost.

I got to experience this gorgeous bath product as part of Spa afternoon at Spa London. It's part of the Spa London Gold range and is a limited edition Liquid Gold Champagne and Grape Leaf Extract Bathing Nectar (100ml - £15). This is a great way to treat someone to the traditional Christmas gift of bath goodies but in rather a decadent way. The bath nectar has a luxurious feel and subtle amber scents which dissolves in the bath to give you with an unique bathing experience leaving a silky finish to the skin, perfect pampering to help you unwind over Christmas.

These are my absolute favourite chocolates and I love giving these as gifts for special occasions. Charbonal and Walker are famous for their Champagne Truffles and beautiful little chocolate boxes which always make a very lovely gift. I'm especially fond of the Strawberry Truffles and my latest discovery of Banana and Sea Salted Caramel........absolutely scrumptious. Prices start at £4.95 for a little heart shaped box, a rather lovely little luxury for anyone's Christmas stocking.

I'm a big fan of Sali Hughes and her beauty tips and you may have seen me mention this book in my September Life Lately post. This book would make a beautiful gift for anyone who loves all things makeup and beauty related as it's perfect for delving into for tips. 

This is an amazing little gift and great value for Jo Malone as you get a mini bottle of Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir and a little tub of English Pear and Freesia Body Crème for £22. Pomegranate Noir is my favourite winter scent, a lovely warm and slightly spicy fragrance. It's such a cute little luxury gift, perfect little bauble for the tree or in a Christmas stocking. When I last checked, the Jo Malone website said it was sold out, but I have seen some in store so there is still hope of getting your hands on one.   

This set contains quite a number of the must haves from the Soap and Glory Makeup range including  many of my favourites such as Glow All Out luminising face powder, Supercat Liquid Eyeliner and Thick and Fast Mascara, three Lid Stuff eye shadows and a Sexy Mother Pucker lip shine as well as brush applicators. This is one of those rare sets where you'll easily want to use all of what's inside. To buy all these items separately would be pretty expensive so at £20 you really do get a lot for your money.

Make Up Academy (MUA) is one of the best value friendly make up brands which can be found in Superdrug or online, with items starting from just £1 such as these amazing eyeshadows! You get quite a lot of product and the colour pay off and staying power is very impressive. These would be a great stocker filler treat or good for a secret santa (our work secret santa budget was just £3 last year which was tough, but I bought three of these and they went down very well).

Diptyque candles are my absolute favourite, they are really just in a league of their own. The scents and quality are amazing and they burn for hours. There is a pretty extensive range of mini candles (£20 70g) which Dityque say are perfect for mixing, matching, gifting and getting. Your hardest decision will be picking which one to buy.

This brand was a new launch this year offering a huge, huge range of makeup at amazing value. I've bought quite a number of their products which I've been very impressed with and something that has really stood out for me are they blush and bronzer palettes. The one in the picture is their Ultra Blush and Contour Palette, which contains 8 blush, contour and highlighting shades all for just £6!! This would be perfect for any makeup enthusiast or someone who is just beginning to experiment with makeup.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spied this set in Boots for £19.50. I love the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors, they are so nourishing for the lip, have a good colour pay off when you want a neutral look and smell like Candy Floss in a beautiful way. You get a perfect lip shine without that horrible glossy sticky feel. This set contains 2 travel size Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors in Rose Shimmer and Rosewood Shimmer, a Gloss Prodige in Candy and a miniature Rouge Eclat lipstick in Woodrose, all housed in a gorgeous little Clarins makeup bag. 

I know the Colorama All About Lips set is out of stock in some places, so if your can't get your hands on one of those, a full size Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors would make a perfect gift just on their own. They come in a selection of neutral shades and right now are on offer in John Lewis. Perfect! 

What I love about this palette is it's perfect for a day look as well as for creating glam and sultry smokey eye looks. It also contains a gorgeous taupe shade which quite simply had me sold! You get three full shades and two half sized shades, so five in total for £17.50! I couldn't believe my eyes as that is outstanding value for an Urban Decay palette, even the Urban Decay makeup artist said she couldn't believe it. This is part of the Pulp Fiction limited edition collection, but is still luckily in stock.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig