Monday 8 December 2014

Review: MAC Relentlessly Red


I'm having quite the love affair with MAC at the moment, especially their lipsticks which it seems I can't stop buying! Relentlessly Red is the latest edition to my ever-growing MAC lipstick collection, I picked it up whilst my best friend was having a MAC makeover when waiting for our Eurostar train to Paris recently....it's difficult to exert self control in MAC. I have a number of 'red' lipsticks but there are subtle differences between them all (this is how I justify my lipstick collection) and this lipstick is just so beautiful, I love it!


As may know from my review of MAC's Dangerous, I've been a fan of the MAC Retro Matte lipsticks since I purchased the cult favourite Ruby Woo. Relentlessy Red is part of MAC's extended Retro Matte collection which was inspired by the success of Ruby Woo. I love these lipsticks as I love a matte finish and I don't find them drying at all. The pigmentation is absolutely stunning and has amazing staying power, so everything really, that I require from a matte lipstick.
                                                             Photo by Gerrod Charles
Have you tried MACs Retro Matte Lipsticks? 
Which one is your favourite?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig