Wednesday 15 January 2014

Bargain nail polishes

I recently heard on the blogging grapevine that OPI nail varnishes can be found in Pound shops. I couldn't believe it! I love Pound shops for bargain cleaning & even gardening products but I wouldn't have ever imagined that you could pick up nail varnishes which retail for £12 in a Pound shop, so I had to investigate & look what I found! 




I love a good bargain as those who know me or follow my blog will know, so I was very excited when I found these nail varnishes in Poundworld. There were quite a few different shades but I picked up two OPI crackle varnishes in Pink Crackle & Shatter The Scales & a Sally Hansen Extreme Wear nail varnish in Pinch of Punch.  


Pinch of Punch | Shatter the Scales | Pink Crackle

Pinch of Punch is a lovely blue toned baby pink, Shatter the Scales is a gorgeous deep green with fine silver shimmer running through it & Pink Crackle is a Watermelon Pink with subtle shimmer. I think Shatter the Scales & Pink Punch are my favourite shades. Shatter the Scales can even be worn by itself & not as a crackle varnish as you can see from the swatch. Pink Shatter was a bit of an experiment purchase & I'm not quite sure what I make of the consistency of that one. 

I'll play around with these nail varnishes & will do a post soon of some nail art & crackle looks. 

Have you found any amazing beauty steals lately?

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I heard the rumours off there being opi and sally hansen in poundland. I have never been lucky enough to find any in my hometown though!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig