Friday 3 October 2014

Vogue Fashion's Night Out


Last week saw the return of Vogue Fashion's Night Out for the sixth time, taking place on across two of the UK's largest shopping streets - Oxford and Regent Street, London. I was invited along by Shop Rush to their Vogue Fashion's Night Out event in collaboration with Reiss at the Reiss flagship store for a fun night filled with cupcakes, cocktails, fashion shows, makeovers and a good ole' Photo Booth!




I went along with my friend and photographer Gerrod and we had such a fun evening. We dived straight into the mini cupcakes which were absolutely delicious! We ate far too many and I was very definitely quite giddy on sugar!

One of the highlights of the evening were the hair makeovers by Rush Hair. My bob style was looking a tad flat that day so I very much wanted to spruce it up with some curls and I really loved the finished look. While getting my hair restyled, I was given lots of style and hair product advice which has proved invaluable and has given me lots of inspiration on new things to try with my hair. I was very impressed and the curls stayed in my hair till the end of the next day which never normally happens with my fine hair.


There were fashion shows going on in the background so we were able to see a showcase of Reiss' A/W14 collection. The strapless jumpsuit and the accessories definitely caught my eye and with a 10% discount off the collection that evening it was easy to be a bit spendy so I had to exercise a lot of self control.



The evening was rounded off with goodie bags (I do love a goodie bag) filled with some amazing hair products which I'm very excited to try. We made sure to pull a few poses in the Photo Booth before we headed off for some much needed dinner! All in all a very fun fashion evening.


Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig