Tuesday 7 October 2014

Review: Faith in Nature Pineapple and Lime Shampoo and Conditioner

*Pineapple and Lime shampoo and conditioner (400ml - £5.50)
I have to confess, I'm a little obsessed with Pineapple and Lime, it's true (I can't get enough of the Pineapple and Lime juice from M&S) so when Faith in Nature asked me if I'd like to try out some of their haircare range, choosing the Pineapple and Lime shampoo and conditioner took just seconds.
I'll admit Faith in Nature wasn't a brand I was familiar with so it was really good to have an opportunity to try something new. The Faith in Nature hair, body and skincare brand was established in Edinburgh 40 years ago by Rivka Rose. The brand believes that everyone should benefit from what the Earth provides and that using naturally derived, cruelty-free sources is what makes their products work so well.

Having not used the products before, I wasn't really know what to expect with the Faith in Nature Pineapple and Lime haircare products, what I did know however was that my hair definitely needed a boost as it had been quite dull, flat and unmanageable lately. 

I've been really impressed with the Pineapple and Lime haircare products, firstly they smell amazing! They smell exactly as you would expect, that fresh Pineapple and Lime scent, which is so good in the shower in the morning and really gives me a lift and helps wake me up. With both the shampoo and  the conditioner a little goes a long way so the 400ml bottles will last for ages. The Pineapple and Lime range is for normal to oily hair and in keeping with that, the conditioner has a very light, almost whipped consistency which doesn't weigh the hair down. I have been so impressed with the results, from the first use my has been left looking glossy, healthy, thicker and really easy to style and manage. I'm so happy with the results especially as I now save a lot of time in the morning not having to battle with unruly hair.


The Faith in Nature range is available from health food shops and you can check your nearest stockist here.

Have you tried the Faith in Nature range?

Jx

Share:

2 comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing in this picture. I am not familiar with this brand but i might go then and try it out. My hair is unmanageable all the time.
    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, that's very sweet of you. I really would recommend it. xx

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig