Monday 6 October 2014

Today I'm Wearing


Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall - F. Scott Fitzgerald

It seems that Autumn is very much here as the unseasonably balmy days give way to colder, crisper days and it's time to reach for warmer clothes. I have to admit I was quite excited to have the chance to dig out my favourite jumper dress and team it with some new purchases.

I love Autumnal clothes, the cosier jumpers, hats and boots are always my favourites and this year I'm determined to make the most of them before it gets really cold. 

I really do love this jumper dress, the shape of it is great and a little different with the batwing sleeves. I love how the dress looks with my new over the knee boots. I've not tried the over the knee look before so definitely something new for me, but I love experimenting with new looks and styles and I'm really pleased with how these look on.

I spied this over sized clutch on Pinterest and fell in love with it, but unfortunately it was no longer available in Accessorize, however with the power of Ebay I was able to track one down....hooray! With an oversized clutch bag I don't have to worry about fitting my 'necessities' in so it's all good!

I've been feeling inspired by my friend Ree-tah over on www.styledintofashion.com She's really mastered the floppy woollen hat look, which made me want to try another new thing and I'm very glad with the result with this hat. I think this is the start of something new as I've now got my eye on a Burgundy one and a Grey Fedora.



Dress: Tenzies, Boots: Primark, Hat: Primark, Clutch Bag: Accessorize from Ebay, Necklace: Topshop

What are your favourite Autumnal looks?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig