Tuesday 8 April 2014

Review: Model's Own HyperGel Nail Polish


I was in Boots over the weekend and spotted the Model's Own HyperGel line.  These are fairly new and I was really impressed with the selection of shades, 10 in total. I have quite a weakness for Cornflower Blue shades so I immediately had to pick up the shade Cornflower Gleam. The other shade I chose was Coral Gleam, which although in the pictures looks like a reddy-orange, is actually a very Summery pink toned Coral. 

The other shades in the range include a white that everyone is loving at the moment, bright pretty green, classic red, cerise and neutral nude shades. 



These are quite similar to the Barry M Gelly polishes but I think the gel formula gives a more noticeable shine and finish with these polishes. I did notice that the first coat is quite sheer but the second coat gives a lovely opaque finish with great shine. The formula also contains Lotus flower oil which I like as my nails can get quite dry from using nail polish. Another thing I really like is the  limited edition colour swatch caps as it makes it really easy to pick out the polishes in my nail polish drawer. 

The HyperGel polishes are £5 each and I picked mine up on a two for £8 offer in Boots. 

Have you tried the HyperGel polishes?
Which one is your favourite shade?

Jx
Share:

2 comments

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig