Monday 14 April 2014

Gianmarco Lorenzi Store Relaunch

I must admit like many, I have quite a weakness for shoes, I love beautiful shoes so I was very excited to be invited to the re-launch of the Gianmarco Lorenzi store last week, in South Molten Street, London. It was such a fun evening filled with fashionistas, cocktails, cupcakes and of course shoes!!!
Gianmarco Lorenzi has been making glamorous, Italian Ladies footwear since 1975. For each collection special attention is paid to the quality of the materials used and in tandem with skilled knowledge of the shape of the female foot, a collection which is unique without sacrificing comfort is produced. The shoe collections are very striking and definitely luxurious. Materials such as natural gemstones, silver, 24-carat gold and titanium are used to produce these gorgeous shoes. Over the years Gianmarco Lorenzi has accumulated quite a celebrity following including the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, Nicole Schezinger and Angelina Jolie.
The store itself has a very fresh, minimal look with plenty of natural light, all of which compliments the display of shoes perfectly. There were so many beautiful shoes which caught my eye, I really didn’t know where to look, but I managed to take pictures of my favourite shoes………there were quite a few favourites.

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my, those green shoes are just perfect. I now want lots of new pairs of shoes hehe. Looks like you had a fab time :)

    Hayley x
    Teapartybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig