Monday 28 April 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

Cath Kidston Bento Box


I have to confess that occasionally I have a weakness for Cath Kidston and when I saw this adorable
Bento Box in the sale for £4.50 so I just couldn't resist!

Underground Cookery School - cooking class


I was lucky enough to be invited to a cookery class this week, by the lovely people at the Underground Cookery School. It was such a fun evening where I got to meet other bloggers, sharpen up my cooking skills and enjoy a delicious three course meal. I'll be doing a full review post very soon.

Nails Inc: Baker Street


I have been wanting to try this nail varnish for a very long time. I have Topshop's AWOL, which is meant to be a dupe for Nails Inc's Baker Street, but I don't think it's quite the same, so when I got paid this week I purchased this as a little treat.

Blue Owl Vase



I've been looking for this vase for absolutely ages and then over the weekend I wandered into Joy in Soho and saw it quite literally staring back at me and I gave a little whoop of joy and home he came with me!

Stylist Magazine Book Club


I signed up to the Stylist Magazine Bookclub recently and I received my book club book this week in a very cheerful envelope. The first Bookclub event will be at the Waldorf Astoria London on 29 May, where Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie will be discussing her new book Americanah. I'm really looking forward to the event and am already enjoying my new book.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig