Monday 21 April 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

Spring


I've had a lovely weekend spent mostly in the garden and it has been so good to see everything starting to come into bloom, enjoy a bit of sunshine and get a chance to play around with my camera a little. I'm really looking forward to more Spring days and maybe the first BBQ of the year....fingers crossed.

Happy Easter


I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter holiday and managed to enjoy some sunshine too. Of course it wouldn't be Easter without some chocolate indulgence, which for me came in the shape of this lovely white chocolate Lindt bunny....yum!!!

Topshop Lip Bullet - Joyride



This is one of my favourite lip products at the moment. I originally gave away one of these in my Christmas Stocking Giveaway, but I didn't pick one up for myself until the other day and I absolutely love it! It does have a subtle orange tint, which I normally stay away from as it doesn't always work with my skin tone, but this has the perfect balance between the orange, pink and blue tones and I think it'd be flattering on all skin tones.

DAB Radio

             

I've been wanting a portable DAB radio for sooooo long. I kept lusting after the retro Roberts radio but really couldn't justify the price. I love listening to the radio but I also wanted something I could connect my phone and iPad to so that I can catch up with my Podcasts and then a few days ago I spotted this in John Lewis and I was soooo excited!! I absolutely love this radio and I love that I can take this into the garden with me!! Some might not find this exciting at all, but it makes me happy!

Super Smartie Blue Sneakers


I spied these in the sale at Office and knew they would be leaving with me, especially as they were the last pair and miraculously in a size 3!! They're from the Converse Vintage range (they already come looking a bit distressed) and were reduced down to £22, bargain!! I really wanted some brighter Converse which were a little bit different but not too radical and thought these would be perfect for Summer! Love 'em!!

Jx

Share:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE your radio, the colour of it is amazing! I really miss the radio, I always used to listen to it driving into work and it meant I always knew what the latest tunes were, now that I walk in to work I really miss it and I never have any idea what's going on in the world of music. I start discovering songs about 4 months after everyone else, and that's only when they're used in a TV show or something :s

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got to love that spring is finally here :) and yes I have to admit that I've been eating quite a lot of chocolate during the Easter weekend! Love the blue sneakers! They look so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig