Wednesday 9 April 2014

Review: Clinique Pop Blush - Ginger Pop

I've been dying to get my hands the Clinique Pop Blushes, for absolutely ages so I was very excited when I spied them in Boots recently, however sadly they were all sold out...boo....but I finally managed to get my hands on the shade I was after; Ginger Pop.


The blushes cost £16.50 each & there are four shades in the range; Berry Pop, Plum Pop, Peach Pop & Ginger Pop. I wanted a coral toned blush so tried Peach & Ginger Pop. Peach Pop looked a tad orange on my skin so I chose Ginger Pop which seems to be a very popular shade.


I have to admit the packaging definitely drew me in, it's just so pretty. The blush comes in a clear plastic case with a beautiful embossed Gerbera design on the blush. The formula of the blush like a powder/cream hybrid. It's so smooth and velvety and doesn't look like powder on the skin. The blush glides on perfectly to give a natural healthy glow which I love as it's perfect for every day. Ginger Pop is such a flattering colour on the skin & will be perfect for Summer.


The Cheek Pops are available at Clinique counters. I picked my blusher up in Boots with a few other things & got the Clinique Bonus Time gift as well. 


Have you tried the Clinique Cheek Pops? 
Which shades are you loving? 

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I swatched these at the weekend and was so impressed by the pigmentation - just beautiful! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig