Monday 6 January 2014

Feature: Statement Jewellery

I love all things jewellery related and I even make my own. I definitely have a bit of a weakness for jewellery so I thought I would show you some of my favourite pieces at the moment.

Zara necklace


Earrings from Lylia Rose
'J' necklace from Topshop
Tresor Paris earrings as won at the #EsseXmasMeet 

The Zara necklace has been one of my favourite pieces this season. I often wear black and I've found this necklace can completely change an ordinary black outfit. I've have found it to be a really versatile piece as I can wear it to work or on a night out and I've received so many lovely comments from people when wearing it. I don't think this particular necklace is in stock anymore, but Zara have a really great range of statement necklaces so I would really recommend having a look.

I discovered Lylia Rose through Twitter and I instantly fell in love with these dangly earrings which were on sale and a steal at £2.50 with free delivery. Sadly these are no longer in stock but there are some lovely pieces which are still available. My favourites are the mint green suede flower cuff bracelet and the Kissing Bird necklace. There is also a small hand made section on the website and I think more pieces are to be added soon.

My 'J' necklace from Topshop isn't exactly a statement piece as it is quite a simple and subtle piece  but I really love it so I couldn't leave it out. I'd been looking for a 'J' necklace in this range for ages and when I finally found it and saw the little statement associated with the necklace, I knew I had to have it.

I'm also working on some of my own jewellery designs at the moments which I'll share with you  all soon.

What are your favourite pieces of jewellery at the moment?

Jx

*This is not a sponsored link, just based on my own opinion
Share:

2 comments

  1. The Zara necklace is soooo pretty. I have the same one and have worn it so much :o) :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous necklace, I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig