Saturday 14 April 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipbutters



There has been a lot of hype about the Revlon Colorburst Lipbutters lately. Although they look like lipsticks, I really like the fact that they are lip balms with a noticeable tint. I was recently in Boots and they are doing a 3 for 2 so I had a little bit of a spree which included two lipbutters in the shades Sweet Tart and Raspberry Pie. In the 1st picture above Raspberry Pie looks quite dark, but as you can see from the swatch, it's quite a pinky-red and I really love it! I love them both and I wear Sweet Tart most days as I really like the coral-pink, it's a really good spring shade. I had wanted to get a neutral soft pink too, but Strawberry Shortcake was sold out and the other pinks were a bit too shimmery for me, but I was still very happy to get my hands on these two.

Has anyone else tried the Revlon Lipbutters lately? What shades are your favourites?
Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig