Sunday 1 April 2012

My Spring Week



• Wasabi lunch • Zizzi Dinner with Family • Strawberry sorbet - yum!
• Birthday presents for my lovely best friend • Lunch at Kimchee • Afternoon Tea at Laudurée Café
• Diptyque candle - Jasmin • Revlon Lip Butters • Style Me Vintage - Naomi Thompson

This week has been filled with lots of fun things as I had a few days off work, my lovely best friend was in town, celebrated a friend's wedding and I got to enjoy the Spring sunshine ...yay!! It does look like a food heavy week but I was lucky to be taken out to dinner with my Family and I treated my best friend to a birthday lunch at Kimchee and an afternoon tea of yummy macaroons at Laudurée Café!! All in all a lovely week!


Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig