Thursday 5 April 2012

Girl about town








As I had the afternoon off work today, I thought I would have a bit of wander around town, although it was pretty cold! I headed to Brick Lane which was fun. I did some fabric shopping as I'm planning to make a few dresses and skirts for myself...I'll let you know how that project goes. One of my favourite things about Brick Lane are all the vintage shops so it was fun to explore a few of them today. Sadly though I didn't come away with any vintage purchases today as I was a bit weighed down with fabric but I did have a lovely candlelit afternoon tea at the tea shop in the Vintage Emporium. After that I headed over to Marble Arch as I wanted to check out the new look Superdrug and I wasn't disappointed as they now stock Essie. There was an amazing display and all the nail varnishes are £7.99 yay!!!

                                     Follow me on Instagram: @justlovelylittlethings
Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig