Sunday 20 April 2014

Dusty Fingers Vintage Market

I hope you're all enjoying your Easter holiday and lots of chocolate. If you're at a bit of a loose end today in London, why not head down to the Dusty Fingers Market at the Round Chapel in Hackney. The Dusty Fingers Market is one of my favourite markets. Up until now it had been a night market, but it's now moved to a permanent slot on every third Sunday of the month. 


I went along to the Dusty Fingers Vintage Night Market for the first time last month. If you haven't gathered already, I love markets! I always have and I have fond memories of going to weekend markets with my Dad when I was little and loving the bargains we'd find and all the things I'd learn from my Dad. Even now I still really love browsing around markets and seeing what new discoveries I'll make,  whether it's a food, crafts or fashion and vintage market, I always get a lovely buzz chatting to the traders and the Dusty Vintage Market didn't disappoint at all as everyone is so friendly and chatty!

There is a good mix of food, vintage clothes/jewellery and retro/vintage homeware at Dusty Fingers and you'll definately find some great treasures. One of my highlights was discovering The Bakery by Brookes and Jones and having a good ol' chat with the very lovely Margaux about cakes, one of my favourite subjects....I definitely took some cake home with me!! I also had fun at the Vintage Kilo Sale, where as the name suggests you pay for the Vintage clothing by the kilo. I made two great finds, a patterned midi skirt and cute red blouse and at £15 a kilo I ended up paying a bargainous £5 in total for my finds!! 

 






Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the name of the market "Dusty Fingers" - it's brilliant!

    Looks like such a lovely place for a good rummage

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Chloe. I really do recommend it if you're ever in London.
    Jasmin x

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig