Sunday 6 April 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

1. Fresh flowers
I love having fresh flowers in the house. I thought these colours looked simply stunning together so I picked up a couple of bunches and had a bit of a play around and I was really pleased with the finish result.

2. Clinique Bonus Time

I've been on the hunt for the new Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Ginger Pop which seems to be sold out everywhere and luckily tracked one down in the Boots near work. I also picked up the Sparkle Skin body exfoliating cream and therefore also got a fantastic tin full of Clinique treats which I was very pleased with as they'll be perfect for my gym bag.

3. The Perfect Egg Cup

I found this in M&S the other day when grabbing dinner and I quite simply had to have it. Such  a perfect and cute egg cup and for only £4, I thought it was a bargain!! I'm definitely ready for Easter now! 

4. Busaba Eathai


I love Thai food and I'm a big fan of Busaba Eathai as I can't get enough of their Thai Calamari, there's nothing quite like it!! I've been trying to eat more healthily lately and really enjoyed this dish which is chargrilled Salmon with Spinach and sticky Rice. I couldn't finish all the rice, but it was all so delicious and accompanied by fresh Honey and Ginger Tea, all my favourite things!

5. Grow Your Own Herbs

I really enjoy gardening and there is nothing I love better than being able to harvest fresh herbs and vegetables from the garden to use when I'm cooking. As Spring is here I've been busy sowing seeds and I get so excited when seedlings appear! Here I'm growing Chives and Cumin on my kitchen windowsill. The Cumin is a first for me, a bit of an experiment, so we'll see how it goes.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig