Friday 4 December 2015

Mini Lush Haul


Last week I merrily headed down to the huge Lush store on London's Oxford Street for the first time. I was a girl on a mission, in search of The Melting Snowman; my favourite from the Lush Christmas range for the last two years. 

However I found out there are no Melting Snowmen this year, cue some serious pouting in the middle of the store, but I didn't leave empty handed, oh no as like the true Magpie I am, I spied The Magic of Christmas foaming wand and the Five Gold Rings bubble bars!

One of the main reasons I loved the Melting Snowman so much was the warming clove and cinnamon, a hot toddy bath as it were. The Magic of Christmas wand is made up of clove, star anise and cinnamon, in fact a long cinnamon stick forms the wand itself, of that extra cinnamon hit. You run the wand under the tap to produce gorgeous bubbles as the water turns a Tango orange with some subtle shimmer. The cinnamon, clove, star anise and orange oil combination is very warming and soothing. The wand is packed with cinnamon leaf and Fair Trade Organic clove to stimulate the skin and boost circulation; great for cold winter nights, whilst the almond oil leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

I haven't yet indulged in a Gold Rings bubble bath, but I can't wait to run these under running water for a wonderful Fair Trade vanilla-filled bath. The Gold Rings are infused with skin-softening illipe butter and  moringa oil, which is said to be very uplifting. Perfect for chasing those Winter blues away.

What are your favourites from the Lush Christmas range?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig