Tuesday 29 December 2015

The Sales Edit

Just Lovely Little Things Sales Edit

If you saw my sale tips post the other day, you will have seen that I'd reverted to online sale shopping following a hectic Boxing Day spent at Lakeside. I have to admit there are some great online bargains to be had, not just beauty related but some great fashion bargains too and here's my pick of some of the great deals I've seen.
MAKE UP

Laura Mercier caviar sticks are incredible. Having a tried a mini sample previously I've been dying to try out more. Javier sticks retail for £22 each so this special purchase Laura Mercier Cavier Stick Quartet from Harrods for £28 is great value.

If you've been lusting after the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette and Santa didn't quite deliver, don't worry as you can grab it on FeelUnique - was £38 now £34.20. Ok I know it's not the hugest saving but every little helps and it's the perfect party palette for NYE!

By Terry Cellerose Blush Glace - Ice Dream from Space N.K was £38 now £19 - By Terry products are gorgeous and this will give skin a lovely natural glow.

Nails Inc. Mini Gel Effect Spring Summer collection from Nails Inc. - was £29 now £19 Now is a great time to start thinking ahead to Summer nail colours and grab yourself a bargain!

SKINCARE
Origins Best of Ginger Skincare Gift Set from John Lewis was £35 now £23.40 - I love the Origins Ginger skincare range. The fragrance is a gorgeous gingerly lemonade and it's just so pampering on the skin, so I think anything from the Origins Ginger range would be top pick in the sales. I grabbed the Origins Ginger Pleasures set which is currently reduced from £45 to £27 on FeelUnique go, go go!

Belleville Bakery Body Scrub from Other Stories - was £10 now £5 Other Stories body scrubs are incredible and this one creates the aroma of French bakeries with its combination of rich, creamy vanilla with fresh, tangy lemon scents. 

HOME & WELLNESS

Diptyque Mini Candle Duo Gift Set from Space NK – was £38, Now £19 - This is a great deal, practically two-for-one on the candles and Tuberose and Baies are beautiful scents, two of my favourites!

John Rocha Tan suede faux fur cuff slipper boots from Debenhams was £25 now £12.50. Oh my these are so so comfy, I'm wearing them now as I blog away and I couldn't be any comfier! A great bargain fro suede slippers!

FASHION

Miu Miu Camera Bag from Net-a-Porter was £295 now £207 Miu Miu's camera bag is perfect for carrying the essentials and if you remove the shoulder strap, you can use it as a clutch. A purchase if you're looking to treat yourself and come Miu Miu to your collection.

Michael Kors Bedford Multi Leopard Pouchette from House of Fraser - was £130 now £91 I can't resist a bit of animal print, for me it's a classic neutral. This bag is perfect for those NYE parties!!

What have been your great sale bargains? 



Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig