Sunday 29 September 2013

Rimmel - Sky High

                        



               

I have to say that although I own what for me is an extensive nail varnish collection, for ages it seemed I was more in to buying nail varnish than actually wearing it. I loved the idea of nail varnish and the amazing array of colours which are available now, but I just didn't think I was very good at applying it or very patient at letting it dry and thought it just looked generally bad but after having a bit of a make up and nail varnish reorganise recently and also giving my nails a bit of a break from gel manicures I realised that I just need to give it a go, experiment a little and generally use my nail varnishes......heck it could even be fun! So with a little bit of practice I think I'm getting better at this and even sometimes when in a mad rush I have been known to do my nails on the train when going out! Anyway this is my way of saying expect a lot a few more nail posts from me and in even more exciting news I'll be doing a nail varnish related giveaway for my November give-away. 

One of my favourite nail varnish looks this week has been Rimmel's Sky High which is a beautiful, bright aqua green, I'm still trying to rock summer shades and not quite embracing Autumn/Winter just yet. I did need two coats of Sky High which has a wide brush and does dry very quickly and of course I put a layer of Seche Vite topcoat on top. For the base I used Revlon's quick drying base coat which is my favourite base coat by far and does exactly what it says on the bottle, one I would definitely recommend long with Rimmel Sky High.

What have been your favourite nail varnishes this week?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig