Thursday 26 September 2013

Cherries in the snow!!

                                       


I was tempted to save this for my September favourites post but I just couldn't wait to talk about my love for Revlon's Cherries in the Snow lipstick and nail varnish!!



For me, some days if I need a bit of cheering up nothing beats wearing a bright lipstick or having bright glam nails, it just makes me feel better able to step out to face the world and lately Cherries in The Snow has been my go to lipstick & nail varnish for such an instance. The lipstick is a gorgeous deep pink toned red shade and is part of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick range in the Creme finishThe nail varnish is a beautiful cherry red which I think gives a classic but fun look & is one my favourite shades. I really like Revlon nail varnishes as I think the colour range is gorgeous & the finish is really good & long lasting. I wore this lipstick and nail varnish combo to London Fashion Weekend and was really impressed with the staying power of the lipstick. It doesn't dry out your lips at all which I really loved! I'm also a huge fan Cherry Blossom which is a more blue toned red, but at the moment I'm loving the pink toned Cherries in The Snow more.

I'm going to be doing a giveaway each month until Christmas starting in October and the first giveaway up for grabs will be the Cherries in The Snow lipstick and nail varnish (don't worry a brand new one not my used ones). I'm really excited about my first giveaway so watch this space!!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig