Thursday 19 September 2013

I ❤ stationary

There is one thing I have always had a love for since as long as I can remember and that is stationary! I loved the excitement as a kid of a new pencil case, filled with new colouring pencils, felt pens and bright gel pens and also the joy of writing on the fresh first page of a new notebook. I still love all those things now and despite having amazing gadgets such as my iPhone and MacBook Pro, I am never without a notebook and pen in which to jot things down in especially lately ideas for my blog.....I'm definitely a list maker.

Paperchase and Muji are my favourite go-to stores for stationary. I absolutely love the array of colourful pens and minimalist notebooks in Muji and the host of colourful and funky notebooks in Paperchase. In fact I can spend ages browsing around both stores.

The whole going back to school feeling in September brings back memories of the excitement of new stationary and I thought I would show some of my favourite stationary items at the moment.

What's on my desk

My new blogging notebook from Paperchase

The coloured pens, plain lined notebook and colourful notebook are from Muji. The bird design writing paper ad rose notebooks are from Paperchase. The cute sticky notes are from Selfridges' stationary section.

Extra bits in photos are my I ❤ NYC mug from NYC. The Zebra pen and my Damien Hurst paperweight where gifts.

Anyone else share my love of stationary?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig