Monday 24 March 2014

Today I'm Wearing.......Mickey's Burgers!

I haven't really featured a look of the day before but the sun is shining & I have a new favourite  t-shirt so I thought why not share it. I've been wanting a slogan t-shirt for a little now but I hadn't been so keen on the giant cartoon character ones & then I spotted this t-shirt in Uniqlo & I knew I'd found the perfect fun tee so I snapped it up!!

The t-shirt is from the men's department so I got it in a size small & as you can see I teamed it simply with my waterfall faux leather jacket from New Look, my fringed bag from H&M & a black skater skirt for a comfy look & as the sun was shining I got to pull out my Cateye sunglasses too! I've really been loving Uniqlo and New Look at the moment as I think they have some really lovely pieces.

After I bought the Mickey's Burgers t-shirt, I saw that Lily Pebbles has bought and featured the same t-shirt so I'm even more chuffed with my purchase!

What do you think?

Jx

Photographs by Gerrod Charles
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooh, I love it! I never think to look in Uniqlo, but I'll have to take a look! :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Uniqlo have some amazing things at the moment! xx

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig