Sunday 4 December 2016

REVIEW: ZOELLA LAZY DAYS REED DIFFUSER

Like so many around the world, I've been a fan of Zoella for a good while now. Her's were the first Primark haul videos I watched and since then she's become a huge inspiration to me when it comes to all things blogging. I know I'm not alone in that, with Zoella being the next cover star for Blogosphere magazine which temporally broke the internet and she even got a namecheck in the new Gilmore Girls series!! Talk about blogging goals! All that said, I hadn't really tried any of her product range until a recent drugstore shop in Superdrug, where I came across a huge display of Zoella and Tanya Burr products including Zoella's lifestyle range. By now it's no secret that I have a weakness for scented candles and room diffusers so it's little surprise that I couldn't resist picking up the Lazy Days Reed Diffuser.
There are quite a few different scents in the candle and reed diffusers range and I opted for the Lazy Days fragrance as I wanted a scent that was fresh and homely for my bedroom. The diffuser set comes with the reeds and a 100ml of fragrance. The packaging is lovely, a clean Scandi style design which makes it a great gift for anyone, not just the Zoella fans in your life. The reed diffuser itself has a simple and understated design which I love as it would be suitable for any room in the house.

The scent is described as '..... the essence of calm. With notes of fresh linen and cotton, it’s the perfect scent for a lazy day.' and it smells so fresh and welcoming, perfect for those cosy Winter days where you're all snuggled up indoors with a good book and a hot chocolate. 

To me the scent whilst lovely, doesn't quite conjure up the scent of fresh linen and cotton but I love the fresh scent none the less as it has provided a really calming atmosphere within my room.

This reed diffuser is constantly selling out, I had to grab the last one on the shelf so be quick if you like one too!

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig