Saturday 10 December 2016

JO MALONE CHRISTMAS MINIATURES CANDLE COLLECTION


Marvelling over the Jo Malone Christmas Collection has become a bit of a tradition for me. Every year it's lovely to see the Christmas packages and the special edition scent which feature. This years collection is one of my favourites. From the packaging to the fragrance range, everything is beautiful. The entire collection is embellished this stunning print, and this year even the  I love the fact that the cracker and Christmas bauble gift features the pattern too! Also, this year Jo Malone is introducing their first ever Christmas Cologne, Orange Bitters which smells divine! For me however the item that most stood out for me was the Jo Malone Christmas Miniatures Candle Collection, this was definitely coming home with me!

The candle collection contains five charming miniature candles ready to bring fragrant illumination to bedside or mantelpiece, all packaged beautifully in a carousel box. It really does make a gorgeous gift for someone special including yourself.

The collection is made up of five miniature (35g) Jo Malone mini candles:
Pomegranate Noir 
Peony and Blush Suede 
Green Tomato Leaf 
Sweet Almond and Macaroon 
Frosted Cherry and Clove 

I love that the collection contains five miniature candles, each with a burn time of about nine hours. These candles are smaller than the usual Jo Malone travel candle but I don't mind that at all as I find this size much more travel friendly. If you want to spread the Christmas joy five fold, these miniature candles would also make a luxurious stocking filler.
I find with some collections that you end up loving one or two and not being so keen on the rest, but that isn't the case with these miniature candles. Some of them such as the Pomegranate Noir, Peony and Blush Suede and Sweet Almond are mini versions of my favourites and it's great to be able to try out the Green Tomato Leaf and Frosted Cherry and Clove candles. They all smell incredible!
I'm excited to have the Frosted Cherry and Clove candle as this was the limited edition Christmas candle two years ago which I missed out on. To me this candle conjures up the scent of Christmas perfectly. I've been burning this as I decorate my miniature Christmas tree with Frank Sinatra Christmas songs playing in the background. Perfect!

When I last checked, the miniature candle set was unfortunately out of stock on the Jo Malone website but I have seen lots of them in store as I've been doing my Christmas shopping this week.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig