Tuesday 2 August 2016

THE TRAVEL EDIT: ALGARVE PHOTO DIARY

Last month I headed off to the Algarve in Portugal for a much needed holiday and of course sunshine. The holiday was my 21st birthday present to my baby brother and as my brother is away at uni usually, it was really lovely to have some brother-sister time and catch up! Our time in the Algarve was amazing! We'd hired a car, so we explored the region, starting off in West Algarve and gradually moving East with everyday being a little adventure. I'll be sharing my top recommendations of things to see, do and eat while in he Algarve soon but today I thought I'd share a photo diary of the trip with you all. Warning it's going to get a bit photo heavy from here on!  

Jx
Share:

2 comments

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig