Saturday 6 August 2016

REVIEW: COLAB SHEER+INVISIBLE DRY SHAMPOO


I've followed Ruth Crilly and her blog A Model Recommends for quite a while now and what I really like about her blog are her honest product reviews. So when I heard that Ruth had launched her own range of dry shampoos, I had a good feeling that they weren't going to be a faddy spray that smelt nice but did nothing for my hair and I was right.
The three things I require of a good dry shampoo is for my hair to look like it's been freshly washed, added volume and no horrible white residue on my brown hair. You wouldn't think that'd be to hard to deliver but it's not always the case. COLAB Sheer + Invisible dry shampoo ticks all the boxes for me. I now always have a can of this with me as it's great for retouching my hair before heading out after work. 

Ruth states:

"The runway ready formula absorbs oil & refreshes roots with a residue-free, lightweight finish. It also leaves a gorgeous veil of fashion fragrance so now your hair can smell as fabulous as it looks.

COLAB has been developed by a collective of beauty experts who have combined the best of their backstage knowledge. The results are great through through products with innovative formulas.

I went for the the Tokyo scent which combines accents of orchid & mandarin with an aromatic base of sandalwood and leaves my hair smelling beautifully fresh.

Jx

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig