Monday 5 October 2015

The Style Edit: Vintage Blue

A few weekends ago, I headed down to Brick Lane in London to do a spot of vintage shopping and this gorgeous blue and polka dot dress was one of my amazing vintage finds that day! I spied this on the sale rack in Found.Loved and loved it as soon as I tried it on!

The cobalt blue colour of the dress is beautiful and the polka dots just add the perfect detail. It's such a lovely colourful piece which really brightens up my wardrobe. 
The dress was perfect for the sunny weekend but even as the temperature begins dropping, I can still get wear out of it by pairing it with my black faux fur stole. I think it'd also be an ideal dress for weddings, just by switching up the accessories, adding a clutch bag and a fascinator. 

This dress has definitely inspired me to go vintage shopping a little more often. You do need to hunt around a bit but there are gems to be found.

Dress | Found.Loved


Sunglasses | ASOS

Belt | New Look



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig