Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Style Edit: Geometric Prints


This dress from Topshop has been one of two favourite geometric pieces from the Summer. I wore this on my birthday as I love it and the bold print is just so beautiful. So of course I packed it with me for my holiday in Portugal this week.

Technically, this dress is meant to be a midi style dress, but it's just slightly longer on me. It's light dress, perfect for sunny weather and holiday's in warmer climates. The Aztec geometric print makes the dress stand out with the colours just going beautifully together.
The side slits add a lovely detail and make the dress feel quite glam. This would be a perfect day to evening dress for holidays. Another great thing is, it doesn't crease, so you can pop in your suitcase and put it straight on when you arrive. Perfect!

Dress - Topshop

Bag - Mulberry

Shoes - Primark



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig