Sunday 7 June 2015

Today I'm Wearing

This weekend has been lovely, I had a wonderful afternoon and evening of BBQ fun with my friends, the jet leg is wearing off and after a shaky start on Saturday morning, my diabetes and my blood sugars seem to have calmed down and so far are behaving. The sun is out and although not quite warm enough for me to leave the house without a jacket; the sunshine has meant I can finally get out and get some outfit pictures done to share with you. 

 

I really enjoyed putting this outfit together. I bought the white A-line midi skirt a little while ago and when I spied this gorgeous gold vest top in J Crew while in New York I knew it would work well with the skirt and I'm really pleased with the finished look.
The necklace is from Catbird which is an amazing jewellery store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I selected the components of the necklace which comprises a silver locket and a gold star with a "J" inscription all on a silver chain. It's my favourite keepsake from my trip to New York and I'll be doing a separate post on the necklace and Catbird very soon.
These shoes are beautiful and so Summery. I thought they went really well with the A-line skirt and produced a bit of a retro 1950s look with the full skirt.
This gorgeous metallic Biba bag was recently gifted to me at the House of Fraser Press Day as it's part of the 2015 A/W collection for Biba. I'm enjoying adding some metallic detail to my look at the moment and thought the bag would really complete the look and make the outfit suitable for an evening look.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend too and have been out enjoying the sunshine.

New Look -  Faux Leather Jacket | J Crew - Top |Primark - Skirt and Shoes
 Biba - Bag | Pandora - Ring | Catbird - Necklace

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig