Tuesday 30 June 2015

New York Photo Diary

As some of you may already know, I went on holiday recently to visit my lovely friend Sarah in New York and over the next week or so I'll be sharing a number of posts of the highlights of my trip. However as I was sorting through the photos for my posts, I began to reminisce and really miss New York so I thought I would kick us all off with a photo diary of my holiday.

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge was a huge highlight of my trip
Fitting in some culture at the Andy Warhol exhibition at MoMa
Enjoying some chill out time on the roof terrace of the Hudson
The most amazing ice cream from Odd Fellows in Williamsburg. Blueberry Buttermilk and sprinkles with homemade cinnamon waffle, I think the best I've ever had!
Sunset over Manhattan on my last night in Williamsburg
Doing my10K training and seeking some city calm within Central Park
Me on top of the Rock with the Empire State building in the background. It was super hot and pretty windy!
Lovely view of the Highline from the amazing Whitney Museum
Trying oysters for the very first time and loving it - thanks Sarah!
The sensory overload that is Time Square! 

Have you been to New York? 
What are your highlights and recommendations?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig