Wednesday 11 February 2015

Today I'm Wearing

I'm not very good at handling the cold so you'll often find me wrapped up in Winter with a bobble hat, scarf gloves & my trusty Uggs. While I love all of those things I've been keen to mix it up a little with my keep warm accessories so today I thought I'd bring you some of my new Winter staples. 

These ear muffs were a fantastic spot by my Mum. One moment I'm showing her the ones I'd been admiring in Kurt Geiger, which I couldn't quite bring myself to splurge £80 on, when she suddenly tells me she'd seen the exact same ones in Primark & low & behold she was right & with a saving of £77!!  Ok I know these may not be to everyone's taste, but I wouldn't be without them and they're great for when I have my hair up too. 

The woollen blue scarf from Cos was a Christmas treat to myself. I absolutely adore this scarf & it's my most worn Winter staple. The colour is beautiful, it just makes a black outfit pop & brightens up even the most dreary of Winter days while keeping me stylish & warm.
These tan boots are amazing!! I've been searching for the right tan boots for the last year & then I found these on Dolcis (I remember shopping in Dolcis as a teenager). Oh my, what's not to love about these boots? I love the metal panel heel detail & the sturdy heels mean I can walk around all day in them including when I'm doing my power walk to the station in the morning. They fit my size 3 feet like a glove, so no sliding around leading to sore feet & they are so comfy! 

What are your Winter staples? 

Jx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig