Thursday 5 February 2015

Review: Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose



I was recently having a little browse around the make up counters when this beautiful Chanel blusher caught my eye. The make up artist informed me that the Chanel Spring 2015 Collection Reverie Parisienne  had just launched in store & the Jardin de Chanel Camelia Rose Blush was a limited addition blush. Ah 'limited edition' the two words I find oh so hard to resist and on this occasion I did the very opposite of resist & as it was payday so I thought I'd treat myself. 


This is the first blusher I've tried from Chanel & I just can't get over how beautiful it is, sometimes I think it's too beautiful to use. The embossed floral Camelia design is lovely with a beautiful mixture of pink & coral tones which I think will suit most skin tones, although darker skin tones may need to layer up more. The blush gives the cheeks such a pretty pink flush of colour, quite subtle & natural which I love and it makes me think of Spring. I layer the blusher over my face powder which I find makes it last longer on the skin. I've noticed that the blush even smells of roses, it seems every aspect has been considered in the design, but I guess you wouldn't expect anything less from Chanel. 


It is Chanel so I'm not going to pretend this isn't a spendy purchase. The blush retails at £36 so for me it's definitely in the treat category but I think it would make a gorgeous Valentine's gift, so ladies start dropping those hints now or treat yourself as I did, before it sells out! The blusher is available at most Chanel make up counters.

                                        * Photo by Gerrod Charles

Have you tried the Chanel Spring 2015 Collection Reverie Parisienne range?
What are your favourites from the collection?

Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty blush, lovely review xx

    http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig