Sunday 23 November 2014

Review: Lush's The Christmas Penguin


As some of you may remember, last year I fell in love with the Lush Melting Snowman and this year he's back as Lush's Christmas collection has been in stores for a few weeks now, but this year I have discovered a new favourite.....The Christmas Penguin bubble bar.

Orange flower absolute and mandarin oil makes this bubbly chappie a real pick me up! I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I decided to pamper myself a little and have a Christmas Penguin bubble bath which was just the perfect thing as it left me feeling so much better and revived and a lot more like my usual self.

The gorgeous blend of orange flower absolute, Sicilian mandarin and lemon oils works wonders at refreshing your mind and skin. Unlike the Melting Snowman where I dissolve the whole thing in the bath, I crumble part of the Christmas Penguin under running water which creates a lovely Blue bubble bath, makes the bathroom smell amazing and the bath tub isn't left slippery after use at all.

The Christmas Penguin is part of Lush's limited addition Christmas range and with each Penguin costing just £3.25, it's such a bargain pampering pick me up, I shall definitely be stocking up!

Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to try this out now! xxx
    www.jennieemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you'll love it Jennie, especially on cold, drizzly day like today! xx

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig