Monday 28 July 2014

Must Have Sale Buy!!

I popped into Reiss on the weekend when shopping with my best friend and I wasn't expecting to buy anything, but while my friend was in the changing room I discovered one of my best sale purchases yet; the Reiss Vivienne Black Metal Insert Ankle Boots.
I have been looking for Black Ankle Boots for ages, something a little bit different from my usual style, but didn't think it was quite the right time to find them in store so I was so pleased when I spied these. At first I thought they would be too high for me (heels and me sadly are not a natural fit usually) but as soon as I tried these on I knew they were perfect! They are sooooo comfy and because of the block heel I don't feel like I'm too high or teetering at all. My best friend said she had never seen me look so tall and liked that we were pretty much the same height, in fact she enabled me into making a purchase but I didn't really need much enabling as I loved the Boots.

The Vivienne Boots are made of Leather and Suede and were originally £195 but I snapped them up for only £59. I really do love a great bargain, especially when you're getting amazing quality materials.

I love these Boots, they'll go so well with skinny jeans and will give a great edge to dresses. As I have size 3-4 feet, I really love the pointy toe as it makes my feet look a little longer and not child like. I can't get over how comfy these Boots are and I know they'll be one of my favourite Boots for years due to the great quality. 



There aren't many left on the Reiss website, so definitely more of a rush to counter purchase if you like them. I would really recommend getting them.


Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig