Tuesday 29 July 2014

Cheeky Parlour

Cheeky Parlour is Cowshed's cheeky little sister beauty parlour based in Shoreditch's Redchurch Street in London. It is a one-stop beauty shop, with seven hair stations, four pedicure chairs, three make up chairs and six nail stations. The Cheeky Parlour spearheaded the launch of the Cheeky product range of affordable hair, make up and body products. All products are scented with the new Cheeky fragrance, an uplifting mix of grapefruit, petitgrain, lemon and cedar wood. 

A 20-minute nail file and paint costs £12 - including the Cheeky nail polish, which you get to take home and blow-dries and up-dos start at £15 and £20 respectively.
I booked myself in for a pedicure with Shay who was very lovely, she didn't even get mad at me when I made a massive streak in the polish on my toe by knocking it against the drying fan instead she very quickly and kindly fixed my error. The pedicure cost £20 for a full exfoliate, file, massage, polish and as I got to keep the polish which retails for £7, I thought all in all it was really great value.

There is also an in-house Cafe serving delicious food and drinks including cocktails plus if you book a combo treatment you get a free drink. 

I think the Cheeky Parlour would be great for get togethers with friends or special occasions such as Birthdays and Hen Parties as you can combine fun, food, drink and pampering....perfect!!

Cheeky Parlour offers very reasonably priced beauty services on a walk-in basis, but it's getting very popular so I'd recommend booking in advance via the website www.urcheeky.com.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig