Tuesday 18 March 2014

Review: Rita Ora for Rimmel London

I'm quite a fan of Rimmel London as I love their nail polishes, mascaras and lip products and I think it's a really fun, affordable brand. I also love the collaboration collections they do; their Kate Moss collection has been an immense hit and so I have been eagerly awaiting the Rita Ora for Rimmel London collection. I was very happy & excited when I managed to get my hands on the nail polish and Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm shades I'd been lusting after from the collection ahead of the main release date.
White Hot Love | Lose Your Lingerie | Breakfast in Bed | Pillow Talk
The Rita Ora collection includes 12 new nail polish shades and five new shades of the Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms. There are six quite bold bright shades of nail polish and six cool neutral shades. I was drawn to the neutral pastel polishes especially as some of them are shades I don't already have in my extensive nail polish collection and I think they'll be great for Spring/Summer. I've been wearing Lose Your Lingerie this week and I love it! It's the first time I've really tried the 'white nail' look and I really like the pink tone of this nail polish. I'm a big fan of the Rimmel London 60 second nail polishes as I think the finish is really good and I haven't been disappointed with these additions to the 60 second range, however you will need two coats of the pastel shades. I can't wait to wear the other shades in the new collection!




I also picked up two of the Finish Colour Rush Balms: Rumour Has It which is from the original range and All You Need Is Pink from the Rita Ora range. I really love the finish and staying power of these balms. There is a lovely but not overpowering Vanilla scent, the balm is very glossy and nourishing without being sticky and the colour pigmentation is amazing! I think All You Need Is Pink is my favourite, its such a flattering colour. It really suits my Asian skin tone, but I think it would be flattering on all skin tones.

All You Need is Pink*
The lip balm is priced at £5.99 and the nail polishes are £3.69 each and the full collection goes on release on 19 March. Part of the collection has already been launched as I picked these up on promotion in Superdrug and Tesco.

Have you tried any of the Rita Ora for Rimmel London range yet?

* Photo by Gerrod Charles

Share:

1 comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig